Running for fat burning. How many calories burns runningadmin
Fat – a mandatory component of any organism. He is in the body of each person, but an excess amount of its negative impact on health. Suffering and aesthetics: look ugly folds of fat, forcing people to give up your favorite outfits.And if men are taking it more or less calm, the woman critically consider the figure in the mirror and sigh, “All Tomorrow sit on a diet …”
But only one change of diet is not enough. It is necessary to supplement the diet to exercise to make the body “warm up” to cleave unwanted body fat. One of the most effective ways to burn fat is running.
As a child, each of us played tag, hide and seek and other outdoor games. But what to say, even the usual running around the yard is a great pleasure. With age, people just run less frequently, perhaps already playing with their children or being afraid to miss the bus or train. But this can not be called fat-running. To burn calories, jogging should be systematic, measured, thoughtful. Regular practice will not only help get rid of unwanted fat, but always be on our toes.
Clothing and footwear for running in the UK
Athletics everyone can, because in the run do not need any sports equipment and special shape. The main thing is that the clothes are not shackled movement and absorbs moisture. Jogging is not suitable synthetics, it is better to stay on the cotton fabric.
Consider the features of clothes for running for different seasons and weather conditions:
- Summer . Universal version: cotton T-shirt and shorts. If it’s very warm, she can wear a halter top and a man – a T-shirt. Do not forget about the headdress, because you can get heat stroke. Baseball may subside during intensive running, but the bandana or scarf – the most it.
- Autumn . This is the time when you need to be warmed. Even if the fall is warm enough jacket for running is essential to a strong wind does not catch a cold. Also need long pants. On the body and wear cotton underwear. Do not interfere, and a light tight cap. On a typical day, and can be run in a tracksuit of soft tissue (eg, velvet), and in rainy weather is best to choose a waterproof plaschevka.
- Winter . The time of year for extreme runners. In winter, you can not run a lot because there is a risk to chill throat. Even for a 30 minute jog should be well insulated. Underwear x / b linen, and then a warm jacket with a high collar and a jacket covering the hips. Insulate and legs: stockings or tights, and over them – padded trousers. Some companies produce special overalls for winter sports.
- Spring . Deceptive warm weather can play a cruel joke. Therefore strongly “undress” after the winter it is not necessary. Suit for running spring coincides with the one worn in the fall: underwear, jacket, pants and hat.
As for shoes, the ideal option – sneakers. Not shoes, namely running shoes on thick soles. In winter, they should be heat-insulated; in the summer it is possible to more easily circumvented. Do not forget the socks – it is obligatory for hygiene.
Jogging for fat burning in the UK
No matter how simple running, there are some features that will help make exercise maximum impact.
1. It is best to start running in the morning. When the body is only awakened, it is ready for various kinds of loads. In addition, the morning run will help the whole day to be on our toes.
2. Studies have found that the fat begins to burn only after 20 minutes of running, so a minimum of 30-50 minutes should be run in order to achieve good results.
3. Alternating running with other exercises to diversify the usual breathing exercise. He ran a couple of kilometers in an easy pace, you can stop and do some squats, swings his arms and legs, torso twists. Then resume running again. Manipulation of the body to help “disperse” fat faster and split it.
4. In order to burn fat jogging should be intense, so it would be good to find a route with climbs up the hill. No less useful and downs: there is a load on the calf muscles, which can also have excess fat.
5. Regularity – the key to accelerating the achievement of results. The body gets used to the daily stress and over time it begins to “prepare” for the upcoming run. Soon it will be possible to run allocate less time, because the body will be easier to break down fat.
How many calories are burned while running
Count calories women learned long ago. Each food intake increases the amount of calories in the body, and any physical activity, on the contrary, leads to burning. Almost all the products can find an appropriate label, such as “250 kcal per 100 g.” Therefore, many people want to know how many calories expended when running in order to know whether to eat another chocolate bar.
To accurately calculate calories burned while running, you need to know your weight, body fat percentage, and take into account the exercise. A very fat people fat burning process will be more complicated and longer, rather than a person of average weight category. It is also believed that men calories are burned faster than women.